The Delivery Charge on stone purchases is calculated by the number of m² we can fit onto 1 pallet.
If you buy online, we wont charge for delivery at this point, rather, we will call you after your purchase to arrange delivery and take payment for delivery.
Some stone tiles are larger than others, below are some indicative pricing to help guide you.
- Flagstone tiles: 20 m² per crate
- Limestone tiles: 35 m² per crate
- Travertine tiles: 35 m² per crate
- External Flagstone: 15 m² per crate
For larger purchases please call us as we may offer discounts both on the stone and the delivery cost.
48. Deliveries are normally dispatched within 7 working days of order.
49. Delivery times are between 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
50. No deliveries on bank holidays.
51. The deliveries are made by a national delivery company, and the stone needs to be placed onto a
hard standing area. We will help you find the right place when we call you to arrange and pay for delivery.
52. Please notify us if there is restricted access and the delivery vehicle may experience difficulty in reaching your property.
53. Orders must be examined prior to signing for.
54. If a faster service is required then please contact us directly, there will be an additional charge.
55. EXPORT deliveries can be arranged. Please contact us directly for costings.
56. Delivery standard rate is £4 per M² on all stone tiles and paving stone.