- Choosing the Right Flooring
- Which Natural Stone Flooring is right for me?
- Colour Variation in Natural Stone Flooring
- Which finish is right for me?
- What Maintenance Does Natural Stone Flooring Require?
- How will this floor look when laid?
- We can send you a sample
- Will you visit me?
- Can you lay this floor for me?
- Availability of Flooring Tiles
- Our guarantee to you
- Our Hereford Shop
- Exterior Stone Paving
- Interior Stone Flooring
- Oak Flooring
Category Archive for: ‘Oak Flooring – Recent Jobs’
Engineered oak flooring – random width – Herefordshire, August 2015
Character Grade, Solid Oak Flooring – Hereford – September 2013 Location: Hereford. Date: September 2013. Project Description: Solid oak flooring was required on the ground level floor of a Victorian property. The oak flooring needed to have an easy to maintain finish. Flooring Specification: Solid Character Oak Flooring, covering a floor area of 55m2. Oak flooring sizes between 1m – …
Engineered Oak Flooring – 190mm x 15mm Shrewsbury, February 2013 Location: Shrewsbury. Date: February 2013. Project Description:A large development of barn conversions consisting total area 280m2. Flooring Specification:Engineered oak floor 190mm x 15mm. Floor Fitted: White-Hall Flooring A series of barn conversions within a single development requiring a hardwearing traditional oak floor. Each dwelling was a single story building with …