- Choosing the Right Flooring
- Which Natural Stone Flooring is right for me?
- Colour Variation in Natural Stone Flooring
- Which finish is right for me?
- What Maintenance Does Natural Stone Flooring Require?
- How will this floor look when laid?
- We can send you a sample
- Will you visit me?
- Can you lay this floor for me?
- Availability of Flooring Tiles
- Our guarantee to you
- Our Hereford Shop
- Exterior Stone Paving
- Interior Stone Flooring
- Oak Flooring
Monthly Archive for: ‘October, 2015’
Old Grey Farmhouse Flagstone – Shropsihre Location: Shropshire Date: October 2015 Project Description: Conversion of small barn. A conversion of a small period barn with a flagstone floor laid throughout the ground floor. The Old Grey harmonised with the exposed interior stone wall, and exposed oak beams. The random pattern of the flagstones created a more organic, traditional feel to …