- Choosing the Right Flooring
- Which Natural Stone Flooring is right for me?
- Colour Variation in Natural Stone Flooring
- Which finish is right for me?
- What Maintenance Does Natural Stone Flooring Require?
- How will this floor look when laid?
- We can send you a sample
- Will you visit me?
- Can you lay this floor for me?
- Availability of Flooring Tiles
- Our guarantee to you
- Our Hereford Shop
- Exterior Stone Paving
- Interior Stone Flooring
- Oak Flooring
Monthly Archive for: ‘August, 2015’
Old Farmhouse green Location: Bosbury, Herefordshire Date: July 2015 Project Description: A new extension onto an Old timbered cottage. Flooring Specification: Old farmhouse Green in 40cm,50cm, and 60cm wide x random lengths £35.50 – £39.50m2 + vat. The Old Farmhouse green flagstones will eventually run through into the old part of the cottage. The mixed width not only looks authentic, …