- Choosing the Right Flooring
- Which Natural Stone Flooring is right for me?
- Colour Variation in Natural Stone Flooring
- Which finish is right for me?
- What Maintenance Does Natural Stone Flooring Require?
- How will this floor look when laid?
- We can send you a sample
- Will you visit me?
- Can you lay this floor for me?
- Availability of Flooring Tiles
- Our guarantee to you
- Our Hereford Shop
- Exterior Stone Paving
- Interior Stone Flooring
- Oak Flooring
Monthly Archive for: ‘January, 2015’
Old Green Farmhouse Flagstone – Leominster Location: Leominster, Herefordshire Date: October 2014 Project Description: A converted Barn in the Herefordshire countryside. Flooring Specification: Old Green Farmhouse Flagstone in 50 & 60cm widths. Random lengths. £39.50m2 + vat. The converted barn required tiles that would be in keeping with the traditional style of the building, whilst also proving a practical stone …
Old Grey Farmhouse Flagstone – Edinburgh Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Date: December 2014 Project Description: A basement flat in a Georgian town house with a contemporary kitchen extension. Flooring Specification: Old Grey Farmhouse Flagstone in 60cm widths. Random lengths. £39.50m2 + vat. This contemporary home required a large format stone that was hard-wearing and suitable for interior and exterior uses. The …