- Choosing the Right Flooring
- Which Natural Stone Flooring is right for me?
- Colour Variation in Natural Stone Flooring
- Which finish is right for me?
- What Maintenance Does Natural Stone Flooring Require?
- How will this floor look when laid?
- We can send you a sample
- Will you visit me?
- Can you lay this floor for me?
- Availability of Flooring Tiles
- Our guarantee to you
- Our Hereford Shop
- Exterior Stone Paving
- Interior Stone Flooring
- Oak Flooring
Monthly Archive for: ‘July, 2014’
Old Green Farmhouse Flagstone – Worcester Location: Worcester, Worcestershire Date: June 2014 Project Description: A country cottage required stone flooring to run through the hallway and on into the kitchen and conservatory. Flooring Specification: Old Green Farmhouse Flagstone in 60cm widths. Random lengths. £39.50m2 + vat. This old brick cottage set in rural Worcestershire required a large format stone that …
Cotswold Tumbled Limestone – Herefordshire Location: Ullingswick, Herefordshire Date: June 2014 Project Description: A new conservatory has been built as a part of a traditional Herefordshire countryside home. The conservatory is 50m2. Flooring Specification: Cotswold Tumbled Limestone tiles in the large pattern. £38/m2 + vat. The Cotswold tumbled tiles work perfectly for this kind of property. The new addition of …