- Choosing the Right Flooring
- Which Natural Stone Flooring is right for me?
- Colour Variation in Natural Stone Flooring
- Which finish is right for me?
- What Maintenance Does Natural Stone Flooring Require?
- How will this floor look when laid?
- We can send you a sample
- Will you visit me?
- Can you lay this floor for me?
- Availability of Flooring Tiles
- Our guarantee to you
- Our Hereford Shop
- Exterior Stone Paving
- Interior Stone Flooring
- Oak Flooring
Monthly Archive for: ‘March, 2014’
Forest Green Tumbled Tiles – Herefordshire Location: Herefordshire. Date: January 2014. Project Description: A 3/400 year old cottage required stone flooring throughout the ground floor. An area of 200m2. Flooring Specification: Forest Green tiles with a tumbled edge. In widths of 90cm and 60cm in random lengths. £25.95 and £34.95m2 + VAT. A beautifully situated cottage in the Herefordshire countryside, …