- Choosing the Right Flooring
- Which Natural Stone Flooring is right for me?
- Colour Variation in Natural Stone Flooring
- Which finish is right for me?
- What Maintenance Does Natural Stone Flooring Require?
- How will this floor look when laid?
- We can send you a sample
- Will you visit me?
- Can you lay this floor for me?
- Availability of Flooring Tiles
- Our guarantee to you
- Our Hereford Shop
- Exterior Stone Paving
- Interior Stone Flooring
- Oak Flooring
Monthly Archive for: ‘January, 2014’
Old Green Farmhouse Flagstone – Fownhope Location: Fownhope, Herefordshire. Date: December 2013. Project Description: An extension to an existing farmhouse. Flooring Specification: Old Green Farmhouse Flagstone for a new extension of 30m2. The flagstones laid were 60cm in width, with varying random lenghts. £39.50m2 + vat. We had previously fitted the same Flagstone floor in the original part of the …
Grey Slate – Pembridge, Herefordshire Location: Pembridge, Herefordshire. Date: December 2013. Project Description: Grey Slate tiles were required throughout the ground floor level of a newly converted old Coach House. Flooring Specification: Grey Slate tiles 60cm x 40cm, to cover a floor area of 25m2. £25.50m2 + vat. The converted old Coach House is set beautifully in a stunning part …