- Choosing the Right Flooring
- Which Natural Stone Flooring is right for me?
- Colour Variation in Natural Stone Flooring
- Which finish is right for me?
- What Maintenance Does Natural Stone Flooring Require?
- How will this floor look when laid?
- We can send you a sample
- Will you visit me?
- Can you lay this floor for me?
- Availability of Flooring Tiles
- Our guarantee to you
- Our Hereford Shop
- Exterior Stone Paving
- Interior Stone Flooring
- Oak Flooring
Monthly Archive for: ‘November, 2013’
Old Farmhouse Green Flagstone – North Herefordshire Location: North Herefordshire. Date: Novemeber 2013. Project Description: A converted barn required new flooring for the entire ground floor area. Flooring Specification: Old Farmhouse Green Flagstone for a 80m2 area. The flagstones come in 50 and 60cm widths, in random lengths. £39.50m2 + vat. The large flagstone tiles really extend the open-plan living …